Q: Throttle control warning light coming on

The throttle control warning light is coming on. My truck has no power.

Hello, If the throttle control warning light is on and the truck has no power, it means that there is a malfunction. Specifically in the throttle body, and the computer does not know how much gas the car needs in order to run. The throttle control is linked to your computer and when you step on the gas the computer sends a signal to the throttle control. The throttle opens in order to make the car move. If the throttle control is not responding to the signal from the computer, this would cause the truck to have no power. The throttle body needs to be replaced and reprogramed by a certified technician.

3. Throttle control warning light coming on