Q: Does it helps to run A/C or Compressor (by moving the knob to blue) during winter.

The winter season lasts more than 5 months here and I do not use the A/C at all during that time. Should I use the A/C intermittently say 2-3 times a month even during frigid weather to help compressor running and maintain the charge?

You can try to run it a couple time a month just to circulate the oil through the system. Yet, in most cases the a/c compressor may not come on if the temperature is too cold. You should use the defrost setting as the compressor will definitely come on. When you use the defrost setting to dry the air before it is heated, it will prevent your windshield from getting water moisture on the inside.

3. Does it helps to run A/C or Compressor (by moving the knob to blue) during winter.