Q: Whats wrong , engine codes p0605,p0842,p0642, and p0401 thrown twice , light front end damage wothout airbag deployment

Whats wrong , car is throwimg engine codes p0605,p0842,p0642, and p0401 is thrown twice , light front end damage without airbag deployment. Is this a tranny death sentence or just grounding. Could the radiator be smooshed into transmission lines or damge the tranny.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle was in a wreck, the issues are likely independent from each other. One issue seems to be a powertrain control module electrical malfunction. This could be an issue with an input sensor to the module, or damage to the PCM itself. Another issue seems to be an EGR problem. This is likely a mechanical issue due to some form of damage. The transmission issue may be an electrical problem pertaining to the PCM, or an issue with a fluid line if any run through the area that is damaged. You are going to need the damage to be inspected before any repairs and estimates can definitively be made. For more help with repairs and diagnostics, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Whats wrong , engine codes p0605,p0842,p0642, and p0401 thrown twice , light front end damage wothout airbag deployment