Q: Where in the car is the fuel pump relay located so I can replace it?

i already replace the fuel filter 's and fuel pump now i only need to replace the fuel pump relay but i can't find were..so were in the car is the fuel pump relay located so i can replace it

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. The fuel pump relay is the orange relay located in the e-box. If you’re uncomfortable with this repair, you may want to consider having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your fuel pump relay. Best of luck.

• Where in the car is the fuel pump relay located so I can replace it?