Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ni5rdqjs:173:8

Q: Cutting off when coming to a stop

Went to a mechanic and said it was the throttle body but first we put gas in the car and it started cutting off when coming to a stop before it ran fine we got a 2000 throttle body and the mechanic put it in and said it would still cut off bcz it needs a couple of days to reprogram does that sound right?

A: Unfortunately, without the make and model o...

Unfortunately, without the make and model of your vehicle, this would be tough to diagnose. Generally, when the engine dies when coming to a stop, this is commonly related to what is known as an idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. This valve is controlled by the vehicle's computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed. This is all controlled by the idle air control valve. When the engine RPM drops below the normal range of 750-800 RPM (for most cars), this often times will cause the engine to stall indicating a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.