Q: How does the Battery Saver system work?

How does the Battery Saver system work?

Your car’s lights pull power from the battery. If left on too long, they could drain the battery completely, leaving you stuck and in need of a jump start. Thankfully, your Fusion is equipped with a Battery Saver system designed to prevent this from happening. Here’s how it works:

• The ignition has to be off for the Battery Saver to work.

• The system will turn off the dome lights within 30 minutes if you used the dimmer control to turn them on.

• The battery saver will turn off the interior lights within 10 minutes if they were turned on because of an open door or trunk.

• The headlights will turn off within 10 minutes of you turning the ignition to off.

3. How does the Battery Saver system work?