Q: Jessica Howe

Ms. Jessica Howe I just wanted to know the price for them to just come out and take a look to see whats going and I'll pay for that. That is. Don't want no work done.

Hi...yes, that is absolutely possible. If you would please review the slate of services (including all the various diagnostic services) available at this link, simply choose the service that best matches the difficulty you are having. Don’t worry if it is not an exact match because obviously any mechanic who is dispatched for service can deal with virtually any problem. The prices are listed, as a range, if you click the link to the service. So, to illustrate, if you cannot start your car, just pick car is not starting inspection under the diagnostics main heading. You will see the diagnostic cost listed as $70-$80. There is a long list of services available at the link but they are grouped together for your convenience in looking through and choosing. You can also telephone in your request to YourMechanic at 1-844-249-6752. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Jessica Howe