Q: Car is leaking insane amounts of oil and is also overheating.

I noticed that there was a huge amount of oil in my driveway when I returned home. The car is also overheating very badly. Anyone know what might be wrong? Cooling system? Upper radiator? Gasket?

A failed head gasket could account for both the overheating and the oil leak but that is pure speculation as the overheating and the oil leak could also be totally unrelated. If you request an engine overheating diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will diagnose the overheating and, at the same time, the mechanic should be able to visually pinpoint the oil leak given your description of the leak as very large. If the vehicle is overheating, be sure not to drive the car because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car is leaking insane amounts of oil and is also overheating.