Q: GM 5.3L No Spark No Start scanner dont read any error code, MIL on continuos.

GM 5.3L No Spark, Run but No Start, scanner dont read any error code, MIL on continuos. please Help me.

eillifrmm@gmail.com

Hi there. Your Silverado problem could be multiple fuel delivery or ignition timing components that are either damaged, or you have faulty electrical connections powering or monitoring them. The best thing we can offer is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. GM 5.3L No Spark No Start scanner dont read any error code, MIL on continuos.