Q: No heat in my 1995 Jeep Cherokee

Hello I have no heat in my 1995 Jeep Cherokee. I have already replaced thermostat new water pump, flushed and back flushed heater core it had good and clear water running out. I got rid of my heater control valve and just ran my heater hoses directly to the heater core. I am at a loss on this issue with no heat. I have also flushed out radiator and all has plenty of coolant. I just don't know what could be the problem I've done almost everything i can think of.

Hello - to resolve your "no heat" issue, first check that the engine is running at design temperature (center of the gauge), or 190-205 degrees Farenheit. If engine is up to temp, grab the heater hoses (carefully) inside the passenger compartment. If they’re hot, then there is likely an air blend door problem inside the air box under the dash preventing hot air from reaching the vents. If the hoses are not hot, there is a coolant flow problem in the heater core. For assistance with this problem, I would recommend a heater inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.