Q: Shifting problems

When I try to shift the car into gear its pros and Frozen so it's hard it's like hanging up on something it's it feels like

You may have a clutch problem. Try shifting it through gears with the engine off. If it will shift with engine off, but not go into any gears when it’s running, that indicates a clutch rather than a transmission issue. If you are having trouble pinpointing the faulty component, a experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your shifting issue and sort out a diagnosis like this fairly easily.

3. Shifting problems