Q: How do you use the Speed Control system?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you use the Speed Control system?

The Speed Control system on your car is the same as what you know as a Cruise Control system on other vehicles. It provides you with a way to control the speed of your car without having to keep your foot on the gas pedal at all times. It works in the same way you’re used to, but here’s a quick rundown:

• - Set +: This button is used to set your speed, as well as to increase or decrease the speed while the system is active.

• CNCL/RSM: Press this button to cancel your set speed. It also works as a Resume button.

• ON/OFF: This button turns the system on or off. Press it first to engage the system, then reach the speed you want to travel and press the set button.

• Lights: There are two Speed Control system lights in the dash. They look like miniature speedometers. One is amber, and this means that the Speed Control system is on. One is green, and it means that the system is both on and active.