Q: My car has a crumpled and dented bumper, will it fail it's MOT

My car has a crumpled and dented bumper, will it fail it's MOT

If you are referring to a state safety inspection, this would depend on your states safety laws regarding automobiles. I would recommend consulting with a vehicle inspection station to determine if the damage to your vehicle will pass the inspection. If not, I would recommend having any body damage repaired in order to be able to continue using your vehicle.

3. My car has a crumpled and dented bumper, will it fail it's MOT