Q: Parking brake stuck on Ford E350.

I believe my parking brake is stuck, I can move it front and back under power, but it does not seem to roll. The parking brake cable may be rusted.

That is possible. Depending on the brake options you have on the Econoline you either have a 3 cable assembly that runs to the rear brake drums or, if you have a 4 wheel anti-lock brake system, you may have a parking brake that is mounted to the transmission. Regardless, these systems are self adjusting. Rusted or seized cables can cause the parking brake to stick. You may need to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist in the proper diagnosis of your particular parking brake system.

3. Parking brake stuck on Ford E350.