Q: Is there another car i can use bushings off of? Can't find my cars bushing for lower control arms 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante

I've been looking into trying to find bushings from another Mitsubishi that can fit on my Mitsubishi

Hi there - on this specific model, the bushing is pre-installed in the control arm by suppliers. For aluminum control arms such as this one, it is generally not a good idea to field-repair the control arm. The act of pressing out the old bushing, and pressing in the new one, does not maintain the "press-fit" of factory installed bushings. This leads to loose suspension motion, and a potential failure. Much different situation with steel control arms. I recommend a control arm replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Is there another car i can use bushings off of? Can't find my cars bushing for lower control arms 1999 Mitsubishi Diamante