Q: Do you have to do a factory reset on my car ?

I replaced water pump, radiator, timing belt, head gasket ,and tune up on the car.. Now my car won't start and it's not getting and fire or fuel ..

Hello. If everything was done correctly then it should start right up. If it is not getting spark or fuel then I would check the crank signal. If the crank sensor is not sending a good signal then the computer will not allow the engine to get spark or fuel.

I usually install a scan tool to see what the sensor reads. If it does not read then it needs to be replaced. It may be bad, it may not be installed correctly, or there may be another issue.

If you need help with getting this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose your starting issue firsthand.