Q: Stalling

It's stalling while in motion and won't start right back up. After waiting about ten minutes it starts and drives again. I've checked the fuel pump and pressure both is fine. I had it scanned and the only code it gave was p0441 (evap system) so I replaced the gas cap with a new one and that code has cleared. Idk what else it could be

Hi there:

The EVAP system is comprised of multiple components. Although the gas cap removal is the easiest job to complete and the source of many of these problems, another common issue is caused by the EVAP vent solenoid. When the EVAP system does not clear or purge as it should, it creates excessive pressure in the fuel cell and can cause the stalling issue. When the vehicle sits for a while, the pressure reduces in the tank and can start again. Contact one of our mechanics to diagnose your stalling issue firsthand and repair this issue for you if you need assistance.