Q: Convertible Top Malfunction Light is on

asked by on February 21, 2016

I recently had the transmission replaced and now the Convertible Top Malfunction Light is on.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Those two systems are unrelated. However, there is a possibility that a wire or fuse was bumped during the transmission replacement. A special scan tool can help determine the reason for the light. An inspection of your electrical components from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you determine the cause of the problem and fix it.