Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

A: When you are using a flash drive to play mu...

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I use voice recognition to list all of the stored numbers?

The infotainment system can store up to 30 numbers at a time. If you don’t know what contact you would like to call, you can have the system list all of the stored contacts by doing the following: Press...

Q: How do I select a song from an album?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a specific album, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Albums, then press...

Q: How do I change the iPod play mode with the multi-information display?

When you are playing an iPod through the audio system, you can adjust the play mode via the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob....