Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

when to replace the timing belt? cost?

Typically, most manufacturer's recommend that the timing belt gets replaced around 100,000 miles. I would recommend checking in your owner's manual to verify the exact mileage. This replacement involves removing the timing cover which can be quite labor intensive. Expect...

Drive belt keeps popping off

The first thing to check is whether all of the pulleys are in the same plane. Imagine a flat surface applied up against the pulley edges. Do all pulleys touch the flat surface? If a pulley, for instance, on the...

How do I start the car if the immobilizer system is active?

The immobilizer system is responsible for keeping the car from turning on with an unregistered key. If the system is not allowing you to turn on the vehicle with a registered key, it is likely because of the presence of...