Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

3. How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

Q: How do I use the remote start comfort system?

The remote start comfort system allows your vehicle to set comfort settings for you when you use the remote start system. That way, when you turn on your car before you’re in it, your car is optimally set for your...

Q: How do I rewind or fast forward a song on the CD player?

Rewinding or fast forwarding a song could not be easier. Simply press and hold FF to fast forward, or RW to rewind. Release the button when you reach the part of the song you want to listen to.

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

Side view mirrors are important safety features that increase your visibility when you’re driving. Before operating your vehicle, you should always adjust the side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. Adjusting your side view mirrors is easy: 1....