Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

A: When you are using a flash drive to play mu...

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I mute a Uconnect phone call?

When you are in a Uconnect phone call, you can easily mute your voice. When you are in mute mode, you will still be able to hear the person you are on the phone with, but they won’t hear you....

Q: XM satellite radio doesn't display full lines

Hello. It sounds like the display screen is malfunctioning and this is causing the problem you are having. The only way to fix this problem is to replace the radio unit it its entirety. The radio unit can be very...

Q: How do I change the language?

The multi-information display can operate in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. Selecting which language you would like the system to use is easy: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press...