Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I access the elapsed time feature?

The elapsed time feature displays how much time has eclipsed since the feature was reset. The feature can run for up to 100 hours, at which point it will automatically reset. To access the elapsed time, press the Trip button...

Q: Replaced DVD player & SUV's interior lights quit working

Hello. It sounds like a fuse may have blown or interior light wiring may have been damaged. It is also possible that the bulbs have blown out. First check the DVD player wiring where the DVD player is mounted and...

Q: How do I control the fuel efficiency backlight?

You can choose to have your fuel efficiency reading be backlit. To control whether or not it is backlit, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu...