Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

3. How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

Q: How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

At any point, you can return all of the personalization in the vehicle to factory settings. This is very easy to accomplish: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3....

Q: Radio turns on but there's no sound

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1991 Volvo 740. I would suggest checking all of the speaker wire connections as these often times run underneath seats and sometimes have more than one connection to get to the stereo. It...

Q: the engine has a melattic rattleing sound and oil leaking

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noise may be related to the oil leak. Low oil pressure and lack of lubrication to the engine causes a large number of engine components to wear quickly and rub when they should...