Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I create a conference call?

If your phone and wireless provider allow it, you will be able to make a conference call through your infotainment system. If eligible, making a conference call is easy: 1. Enter a phone call. You can call a number, or...

Q: What do the radio buttons do?

Your radio has a number of different buttons that allow you to control various functions. Here’s a quick primer on basic operation: 1.** Mute:** Press this button to mute the sound. Press it again to un-mute. Radio: Press this...

Q: Air conditioning blowing mildly cold air on the coldest setting, turned off/on again, now blowing cold air, should it be checked?

If you are getting ready for a long trip and suspect the cooling fan may be not coming on for the radiator and a/c then you should have the a/c and cooling system performanced checked before trip. Nothing worse than...