Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

How do I turn off a remote vehicle start?

If you want to turn off the vehicle after a remote vehicle start, follow these instructions: 1. Press the remote vehicle start button on the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. Hold the button until the parking lamps turn off. 2....

Can my car drive 350 miles with this issue?

There are several possibilities for the issues you've described, but I would look more towards a belt being the issue. It could be the belt, belt tensioner, air conditioning compressor, the alternator, or one of the other belt driven accessories....

Transmission not working properly

Hi. P0133 is a code for the oxygen sensor bank one sensor. P0410 is a code for the secondary air injection system malfunction and a P0301 is a code for a misfire on cylinder 1. I would suggest having a...

I have a Nissan Sunny - what type of fuel can I use? 91 or 95 - both are available in Saudi Arabia

The Nissan Sunny is not considered to have a high performance, high compression engine. Saudi Aramco's general advice with regard to 91 versus 95 octane fuel is to use 91 octane unless the vehicle specifies 95 only or if the...

Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a number that is unique to your vehicle, and is used to legally identify your car. The VIN is also necessary for registering your vehicle. You can find the VIN on the top left...

Key stuck in ignition and won't turn.

If it is an automatic then you need to turn the car on and put it in gear and then back in park and see if that frees up the switch. Also turn the steering wheel to the left while...

What’s the difference between the Low Tire Pressure light and the TPMS light?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that is designed to keep tabs on the air pressure in each tire. When the system notices a tire is low, it automatically turns on the Low Tire Pressure...

How do I set the USB in repeat mode?

You can set your USB device o repeat mode by using the audio controls. To do so, press the Repeat button. If you hold the button for less than 0.8 seconds, the device will repeat the current song. If you...

How do you remove to clean the rear cup holder in a 2012 Nissan Rogue.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The rear cup holders that fold out from the back of the center console are not designed to be removed on a regular basis. If you are having issues cleaning the cup holders where...