Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

3. How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

Q: How do I change the clock display?

The clock has two formats that can be used: 12-hour, and 24-hour. To toggle between the two available displays, press and hold the H and M buttons on the clock, simultaneously, for more than four seconds.

Q: How do I clean the infotainment system?

The infotainment display can be damaged with certain cleaning products, so you should always be very careful. You should never use an abrasive cleaner, or spray a cleaning product directly on the display. Instead, spray a mild cleaner onto a...

Q: 1997 Honda CR-V cranks but won't fire. Changed fuel pump it ran for a few days. Then would crank and not start. The next day it st

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issue seems to be fuel related, you are going to want to run some more tests, but they must be done when the vehicle is acting up. When the vehicle will not...