Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

A: When you are using a flash drive to play mu...

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I decline an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can decline it by pressing the on-hook button.

Q: Randomly radio shuts off and then tries to reboot

Since the radio is on, it's obviously got both power and ground to it. My guess is that either the radio has failed internally, or the control module is having issues. The module may be able to be reflashed to...

Q: What does the door open Warning Light mean?

The door open Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When one or more of the doors is not entirely closed, then the door open Warning Light will turn on. When the vehicle is in motion and one of...