Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

A: When you are using a flash drive to play mu...

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I redial?

The redial feature allows you to call the number that you most recently called with one easy command. To use the redial feature, simply press the Voice Recognition button, and then say “Redial."

Q: How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: 1999 Honda CR-V door not opening from inside

Door handles on cars are connected to metal rods that actuate the latch causing the door to open. It is possible that one of the rods has become disconnected from the interior door handle causing it not to work. It...