Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

3. How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

Q: How do enable or disable the ParkView rear back up camera?

The ParkView rear back up camera can be enabled or disabled using the multimedia display. Just follow these steps. Turn on the multimedia display. Press the “Main Menu” button. Select “System Setup.” Select “Camera Setup.” Select to enable or...

Q: How do I use the Aux feature?

The Aux feature allows you to plug different devices into the radio. You can easily switch between what you are listening to and an Aux device. To use the Aux feature. Plug in the portable device you would like...

Q: Car wont start after battery died and now there's a blinking red light behind the steering wheel

The battery should be fully re-charged and installed in the vehicle prior to attempts at diagnostics and/or repairs. Once you have a fully charged battery attempt to restart the vehicle. If unsuccessful, the immobilizer may be active thus preventing starting....