Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

A: When you are using a flash drive to play mu...

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

Q: How do I use the phonebook to make a phone call?

You can make a phone call through the Bluetooth system by using the automatically imported phonebook. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phonebook, then press the selector dial. 3....

Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Your car has lap and shoulder seat belts for all five seats. Seat belts are extremely important safety features, and should be worn whenever the car is moving. There are a few keys to making sure that you are wearing...