Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.

3. How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

Q: How do I call back?

The call back feature allows you to dial the number that your phone most recently received as an incoming call. To use this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3....

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Fusion radio?

Adjusting the sound of your radio lets you get the perfect mix of bass, treble, fade and balance for your needs. Here’s how to adjust the sound in your car: Push the Sound button to cycle through your options....

Q: How do I reply to a text message?

You can reply to a text message with a handful of provided responses. For safety reasons, you cannot create your own text messages while driving, or edit the preset messages. Replying to a message is easy: 1. Press the Phone...