Q: 2006 hyundai sonata , every time it rains my trunk and drivers back Seats gets soaked

Everytime it rains my trunk gets filled with water on the drivers side as well as the back seat and floors on the drivers side

Clear fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The water leak you are describing probably originates at the trunk weatherstripping, the rear glass and sometimes even the taillights assemblies will leak at their seal to the body. Of course, there could be more than one leak point, too. There are techniques to identify the entry points for the water and thus I encourage you to request a water leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.