Q: The car starts but then in cut off .

asked by on December 18, 2016

When I crank the car up it does crank but then it cuts off . I got the battery and alternates checked and they said both in good standing . I put the key in the pub and now it cranks up with shutting off but it makes a clicking noise the first time after re cracking now it cracks right up . Weeks ago is kinda had a slow crank

Hi there:

Diagnosing a hard to start issue remotely is very difficult. There could be multiple ignition system components such as crank or camshaft position sensors that are damaged, have faulty electrical harnesses or are not communicating with other ignition system components can also cause the issue you’re describing. The best way to diagnose this issue on your vehicle is to have a mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location.