Q: Engine shaking when turned on. Steady Check Engine light.

A: Hi there. Though there are many reasons tha...

Hi there. Though there are many reasons that this can occur on your car, most of the time it is caused because of a worn out spark plug or failing ignition coil. Since the check engine light is on you would need to https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/75-point-safety-inspection. This will help to determine where to start with the diagnosis. You should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.com, who has the diagnostic equipment and knowledge to do this.