Q: Click noise when I try to start my jeep

I've had the starter alternator and battery tested jeep has done this twice now to where it just clicks once when I try to start it all lights come on and unplug cables to battery and it starts after that what could be doing this!

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with the battery cables or the ground connection. With that being said, the battery terminals and the cables both need to be clean, dry, and tight. Double check that the ground connection is secure as well on the frame. If the cables are overly corroded or damaged, consider replacing them. You will also want to make sure the connection to the fuse box and the starter are clean, dry, and tight. You may also benefit from testing the electrical resistance between the ends of the battery cables. For more help with further testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Click noise when I try to start my jeep