Q: Infiniti Q50 2015 maintenance other alert meaning?

asked by on December 12, 2016

Infiniti Q50 2015 maintenance other alert meaning? 7700mi

Reset Maintenance Reminder System $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. These particular warning lights are preset by someone to remind you that there is some form of maintenance that needs to be done. The intervals are set to alert you after a certain number of miles have been driven. With that said, you can reset the alert and sometimes even completely cancel it. Your owner’s manual will have more information on how to do those procedures. However keep in mind that you may be due for some kind of service. If you have the repair history available or know what the car is due for then keeping the presets on may be beneficial. If you don’t know what is due for service check the oil color and level, coolant level, tire pressure and tread wear, and all lights.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr