Q: My 2012 chrsyler 200 red security indicator light came on car won't start what does that mean?!!

Car window got foggy went to turn on defrost car start tapping a little put it in park and cut it off! Tried cutting it back on and it wont crank/start! Theres a red dot light come on & a red lightning flash light whats going on?!!

A: This is a common problem in many of the Chr...

This is a common problem in many of the Chrysler model cars. I would suggest taking it to the dealer to have the security system reset. The fact that this happened when turning on the defrost suggests a potential short in the system. If you’d like a second opinion on this, I would recommend having a certified expert, like from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose the starting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.