Q: My 2012 chrsyler 200 red security indicator light came on car won't start what does that mean?!!

Car window got foggy went to turn on defrost car start tapping a little put it in park and cut it off! Tried cutting it back on and it wont crank/start! Theres a red dot light come on & a red lightning flash light whats going on?!!

This is a common problem in many of the Chrysler model cars. I would suggest taking it to the dealer to have the security system reset. The fact that this happened when turning on the defrost suggests a potential short in the system. If you’d like a second opinion on this, I would recommend having a certified expert, like from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose the starting issue firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. My 2012 chrsyler 200 red security indicator light came on car won't start what does that mean?!!