Q: car acts like battery is dead but it's not

turned key car would not start( having problems with crank position sesor) tried it a couple times then all lights went out, for a second everything came back on( radio dash lights ect.) then nothing. put multimeter to batt and shows 12v fuses under dash have no resistance with ohm meter could it be linked to the crank sensor somehow?

Since you have a multimeter, check the battery voltage drop on each battery cable to see if the voltage drop is more than .2 volts to the starter and ground. If you have good cables and are getting a start signal to starter, then the starter may be bad. If you need help doing these tests, a mobile mechanic can come and diagnose the no-start and help you move forward with a repair.

3. car acts like battery is dead but it's not