Q: car wont start after changing crank shaft pulley

ok so i changed the crank shaft turn the car on yesterday and it started but i noticed that the bolt was spinning more then the pulley so i turn off the car left it alone for a day cause it was dark already and today i though maybe the bolt was too loose so i tighten the bolt and now the car wont turn on it just click and i know its not the battery

This sounds like potentially either a loose crankshaft pulley bolt or potentially stripped threads on this bolt. Either way, this has likely caused a problem with timing and potentially a variety of other issues. Since you can’t get the car started, I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and help you repair it accordingly.

3. car wont start after changing crank shaft pulley