Q: car wont start after changing crank shaft pulley

ok so i changed the crank shaft turn the car on yesterday and it started but i noticed that the bolt was spinning more then the pulley so i turn off the car left it alone for a day cause it was dark already and today i though maybe the bolt was too loose so i tighten the bolt and now the car wont turn on it just click and i know its not the battery

A: This sounds like potentially either a loose...

This sounds like potentially either a loose crankshaft pulley bolt or potentially stripped threads on this bolt. Either way, this has likely caused a problem with timing and potentially a variety of other issues. Since you can't get the car started, I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and help you repair it accordingly.