Q: My Check Engine Light is on and the machine said I have an exhaust leak

I have a check engine light on, autozone said its and exhaust leak. now it sounds horrible like a race car. loud under the driver side pedals. Like a loud muffler. the lady said i have a cracked header

A: She is correct. There is a lot of pressure ...

She is correct. There is a lot of pressure coming from your engine; in fact, it's actually fire when the exhaust comes out at the beginning. You will need to have the exhaust manifold replaced because it's not good for your engine to have a loss of pressure in the exhaust. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, replace your exhaust manifold for you.