Q: Does anyone know how to make a Nissan skyline R34 street legal

I have loved Nissan skylines since I was a young kid my favorite of witch is the R34 the problem with this is Nissan skylines are illegal in the US because of EPA emission standards if I was to get one imported how could I get it to be leagl and up to emission standards

Unfortunately, I have looked into this as well and it is not possible. You can import the older R32 and put a RB26 engine in it. Due to some people doing some shady stuff with registering R34 chassis, the federal government has simply banned importation of the R34. I do not know if it is the same case with the R33, but it is possible.

I do know that the R32 is OK to import if you can find one.

3. Does anyone know how to make a Nissan skyline R34 street legal