Q: Q: engine switch

I need to know if parts like engine and gearbox of chevrolet camaro of 1999 will go for Dodge dart 1969

Anything can be done if you have enough money. You would need to have custom mounts made for engine and transmission, and you would need to swap over EVERYTHING from the Camaro, including all the wiring for the engine, the entire engine management system, electronic ignition system, etc. This would be best left for a custom race shop to do, and this kind of work could easily go above $10,000 to buy the engine, transmission, wiring, computers, and all the custom work to install it all. I would not recommend doing this swap unless you have the money to comfortably afford this.

3. Q: engine switch