Q: How do you work the Dome light and Map lights?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you work the Dome light and Map lights?

Your car is equipped with a combination light that offers three different types of functionality. It includes the Dome light, as well as the driver and passenger Map lights. Not sure how to use it? Here’s what you need to know:

• Map Light: To operate a Map light, just press the button on the lens. The light will turn on. Press the button again and the light will turn off.

• Dome Light: Your car actually has several Dome lights in the front and the rear. They’re set to automatically turn on when you open a door. They also turn on when you press the Dimmer Control Panel button all the way up.