Q: replacing a crankshaft sesor in a suzuki XL7

I was driving and the car just died on me. I have fuel and I have spark (only checked on plug). my scan tool says several misfires and the car wouldn't start

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Suzuki. It may be caused by a timing belt that has jumped a tooth. A bad crank sensor will typically cause the ignition to not fire at all. For a more precise diagnosis, a certified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to inspect the misfire and starting issue on your car and advise you on the appropriate repairs.

3. replacing a crankshaft sesor in a suzuki XL7