Q: I went to fill gas but the hose had a hole in it and started to spray. I put the hose down but it soaked sides of my car.

A neighbor poured water over the engine and I pushed it to a parking lot. What should I do next? Please advice me.

Hi there:

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking; however, if the issue is that you’ve sprayed gasoline on your vehicle, the best way to remove it from your car is to simply clean with soap and water. If your car won’t start because you have a fuel leak on one of our fuel lines, then you’ll need to contact a professional mechanic to complete a fuel leak inspection so they can determine what’s broken and recommend the right repairs.

3. I went to fill gas but the hose had a hole in it and started to spray. I put the hose down but it soaked sides of my car.