Q: I have a 2002 ford taurus SE 3.0 brakes went out but reservoir is full no leaks around tires so which mc do i replace the reservoi

asked by on December 28, 2016

Brakes had went out pedal to floor but reservoir still is full no leaks around tires so which mc i replace the reservoir mc or the sleeve mc

If you had where the brake pedal went to the floor on you and there is no loss of brake fluid then this would only be caused by the brake master cylinder internal leakage. You will need to have the brake master cylinder replaced and the system bled out. Then the system can be retested for proper brake operation.