Q: Can a manual adjusted driver seat be raised in the 2016 dodge Durango

asked by on August 17, 2017

I need to know if there is a way to raise the driver seat when it has a manual adjustment. This is a rental car that I have for the day but I can barely see over the steering wheel so I really need an answer to this question ASAP

Manual seats on this vehicle model have no height adjustment. The height is fixed. Only the optional power seats can be moved up or down. The rental car agency may have special purpose cushions to assist you and/or you might be able to safely improvise something such as a cushion. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.