Q: can you show me a diagram for the fuse box under the hood on the rightside for my 2002 nissan altima

Well my car just wont start the code reader gave P1610 but a lock smith said the key was fine but to make sure my battery was good and all fuses as well but my fuse box under the hood doesnt have the cover on it

OBD Engine code P1610 relates to the anti theft system of the vehicle. If someone attempts to start your vehicle with a key the computer does not recognize it will cause the system to lock out entirely, preventing you from starting the vehicle.

Try disconnecting your battery for 30 minutes and reconnecting it and attempt to start the vehicle with a different key. This should resolve your problem. If you are still having a problem starting your vehicle, it is likely the key(s) will need to be reprogrammed.

In some cases there is an issue with the sensor around the ignition key cylinder or with the computer itself. Because we are dealing with the factory theft immobilizer, I would recommend contacting the dealership if you are unable to start the vehicle. The Nissan dealer will have the equipment needed to reprogram your key and get your vehicle started again.

However, if you want a second opinion on this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can accurately diagnose why your vehicle won’t start firsthand.

3. can you show me a diagram for the fuse box under the hood on the rightside for my 2002 nissan altima