Q: Hello Tiens

I am have a lot of vibration on my 2007 s550 mercedes bens and its loud. I also have a bumping & thumping noise underneath the car...fand the suspension has been checked out to be good.

I was told my engine mounts needs to be replaced....how much would that cost?

A: Hi there: The symptoms you've describe...

Hi there:

The symptoms you've described are often associated with motor mounts that are damaged and need to be replaced. An engine mount, made of rubber and steel, has two purposes. Motor mounts provide two specific functions. One, it secures the engine and transmission to the frame of the car, and two, it absorbs the road shocks and engine vibrations so that the driver does not feel any engine movement. To get a price quote, we'll need more information from you so we can give you an accurate quote for your engine mount replacement.