Q: Instrument panel lights are on - codes P0102, P0069

Suzuki vit 2004 running perfect with 2 codes on p0102 p0069 can 1 bring the other on mas and map deisel

Both of these sensors have to do with sending air mass and pressure information to the engine computer. It is likely you have a vacuum leak or these sensors are starting to fail and are offering the engine computer false information. A well-equipped technician can scan the computer’s data and compare it to specifications from the manufacturer to determine where the problem may be. I recommend having an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the Check Engine Light is on and suggest the needed repairs.