Q: High temperature with acceleration - 2013 Dodge Challenger

When accelerating hard the temperature rise.

Hello there, under all driving condition your 2013 Dodge Charger, the temperature should not rise outside normal operating temperatures. If the engine is getting hot during acceleration, then there is likely a problem. The most common faults would be a failing radiator, thermostat, coolant leak, water pump, or cooling fans that are faulty. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose why the car is running hot and make any repairs required.

3. High temperature with acceleration - 2013 Dodge Challenger