Q: Have a prob with my front drive shaft jus not sure exactly

asked by on August 27, 2016

Have a prob with my front drive shaft jus not sure exactly

Axle / CV Shaft Assembly Replacement $198.06 - $986.94 Get a Quote

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Dodge Dakota. You should have a mechanic come and check the problem for you. If you do have an issue with your front drive shaft, most problems with an axle CV joint is hearing a clicking noise or experiencing a vibration. I suggest having your car looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the issue firsthand and service your axle CV assembly as necessary.