Q: Where would a GPS be place on my car

I think My ex put a gps on my car where would he place it and how will i get it off. And how easy will it be to find and get it off?

A GPS unit would be installed under the dash on the left side most likely. There are many types and models that can track your movements. Some will even mark every few seconds where the car has gone and even give the amount of time spent at each location. You would need to have a stereo repair and install shop locate and remove the unit if you want it taken care of.

3. Where would a GPS be place on my car