2014 town and country wouldn’t start. Battery voltage was...

Q: 2014 town and country wouldn’t start. Battery voltage was low, so had battery tested and it failed because of bad cell. Bought rep

asked by on October 07, 2017

2014 town and country wouldn’t start. Battery voltage was low, so had battery tested and it failed because of bad cell. Bought replacement and had it tested before I left the store. Installed the battery and it failed instantly. Took it back to the store, and test shows that it failed because of bad cell. What could be causing this?

Your vehicle cannot cause the battery to have a bad cell on the replacement battery. Get a new replacement battery and install it and have the charging system rechecked to make sure it is not over or undercharging the battery.