Q: I can't find replacement control arm bushings, any thoughs?

I want to replace the rear control arm and knuckle bushings on my 96 Eldo. I can find a variety of replacement parts for the knuckle bushings and nothing for the upper and lower rear control arm bushings. The people at the parts stores have no idea what to tell me, so I'm hoping a mechanic can help me figure this out. Thanks a bunch!

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your Cadillac Eldorado. For parts like these, RockAuto is a good resource. They should have what you’re looking for. Once you get the part and need service done on your control arm and bushings, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can come to your house for the repair. Good luck.