Q: After replacing battery, fuse box, & starter, the battery is still drained

I have replaced the battery, fuse box, and also the starter, but the battery is still being drained. I just can't figure out what is causing it. What else should I replace to solve this?

Hello. If the battery is draining, then you typically have a failing body control module to the ignition switch. These commonly cause this on your vehicle. I usually start by testing the ignition switch first to see if there are any circuits staying on. If there is, then the switch needs to be replaced. If not, then the body control module needs to be reprogrammed and then replaced if the programming does not work. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your battery issue and let you know what needs to be done.

3. After replacing battery, fuse box, & starter, the battery is still drained