Q: Car shakes at 60 mph and higher stops when I let off gas

I was driving down the highway and my car started shaking really bad at 60 mph or higher and stopped when I was going 50 mph or slower or when I let off the gas. So I stopped at a gas station thinking my tire was flat but it wasn't none of them were. But there was snow packed in the tires all 4. Literally no snow could fit in those openings so I thought that was the problem and I took all the snow off and it stopped for like 5 miles down the highway still shook a little but not that bad or noticeable. And then all of a sudden it started shaking again at 70 mph at 60 it didn't shake or when I let off the gas it didn't shake pls help me!

Check your lug nuts first! It may not be the problem, but it’s a good first step. Usually, a shake like the one you describe is a tire balance issue. But if it came on suddenly as you say, it may have thrown a wheel weight, or it could be that there is damage to your tire or one of the front end components. This might be something dangerous so you don’t what to take a chance on driving the car until you get it sorted out. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your shaking issue and let you know what can be done for it.

3. Car shakes at 60 mph and higher stops when I let off gas