Q: Wheel bearing stuck on spindle

I have a 2006 chevy uplander I can't get the wheel bearing off. It seems to be stuck to the axle spindle part. All videos I seen online show about the metal being stuck but mine is stuck differently. I'm not a mechanic at all. I don't even know the name of all the parts so I hope someone can make sense of this post.

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2006 Chevrolet Uplander. I just happened to have a vehicle with the same issue. The outer bearing went bad and seized to the spindle shaft. The reason it seized was the bearing spun on the spindle shaft until it welded itself to it. You may get it off after using a torch but the spindle will most likely be ruined anyway. You will need to replace the spindle assembly and all bearings. If you need help having this done, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace the wheel bearings for you.