Q: My car stalled, I checked the oil and it was low. I added 2 quarts and barely made it 4 blocks. There is no pressure when pressing the gas.

Car stalled and engine made clicking sound car wont turn over now i drove 9000 miles since last oil change

This may or may not be related to the low oil level. If the car was overheated and potentially has developed a blown head gasket, this may be possibly what have caused the stall. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket fails to seal off the combustion chamber which causes a reduction in compression, in some cases too low for the car to continue to run. The stall may have also happened as a result of another pre-existing condition related to a fuel supply issue such as low fuel pressure or failing throttle position sensor. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to properly diagnose the starting issue and help you make the necessary repairs to get your car going again.

• My car stalled, I checked the oil and it was low. I added 2 quarts and barely made it 4 blocks. There is no pressure when pressing the gas.