Q: My car stalled, I checked the oil and it was low. I added 2 quarts and barely made it 4 blocks. There is no pressure when pressing the gas.

Car stalled and engine made clicking sound car wont turn over now i drove 9000 miles since last oil change

A: This may or may not be related to the low o...

This may or may not be related to the low oil level. If the car was overheated and potentially has developed a blown head gasket, this may be possibly what have caused the stall. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket fails to seal off the combustion chamber which causes a reduction in compression, in some cases too low for the car to continue to run. The stall may have also happened as a result of another pre-existing condition related to a fuel supply issue such as low fuel pressure or failing throttle position sensor. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to properly diagnose the starting issue and help you make the necessary repairs to get your car going again.