Q: 2001 Ford Taurus 3.0 L will not shift out of 1st gear ... this happened after a blown fuse that controlled all transmission sensor

2001 Ford Taurus 3.0 L will not shift out of 1st gear ... this happened after a blown fuse that controlled all transmission sensorS, oxygen sensors, Ac clutch , evap sensors... fixed the blown fuse issue , cleared the codes but now the car will not come out of limp mode... do I need to replace computer? How do I get it out of limp mode... ? Car doesn’t drive properly to get a drive cycle

Hi there. Thanks for the question tonight. If the transmission is still stuck in limp mode, the first step is making sure you have the correct Ford factory software and a professional digital scanner to remove the stored code. Most ’stock’ digital scanners do not have this software, as it’s something you need to obtain from the manufacturer. If you don’t have this capability, you need to have a professional mechanic or the Ford dealership complete the scan and remove the limp mode activation before testing whether repairs have been completed.

3. 2001 Ford Taurus 3.0 L will not shift out of 1st gear ... this happened after a blown fuse that controlled all transmission sensor