Q: I accidentally put diesel in my gasoline engine car drove it for about 2 mins then car stopped what do i do after this

i accidentally put diesel in my gas tank , drove the car for about 2 mins before it stopped and it wont start ever since , what do i do to fix this

The best thing to do would be to have the fuel drained out of the tank by a qualified professional. Once the fuel is drained out of the tank by a qualified professional, you can bend refill the tank with fresh gasoline. I would also recommend using some fuel system cleaner in the gas tank enough to treat 20 gallons. The vehicle may still be hard starting for a little while but you should be able to get by just by simply draining the fuel. If any further issues exist then the fuel system may require replacement parts in order to resolve this issue. Starting with simply replacing the fuel would be the best way to go since gasoline would need to be put in it instead of diesel fuel anyway.

3. I accidentally put diesel in my gasoline engine car drove it for about 2 mins then car stopped what do i do after this