Q: Trailblazer 04 vibrates while in Drive or Reverse. There is a raw gas smell on the exhaust.

Trailblazer 04 ,vibrates while on D or R and raw gas smell on EXH. rear end . Check gauges ...oil pressure lights illuminated for a while then gone.

My car has over 150k miles.
My car has an automatic transmission. CHCK ENGINE light is on .

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check the spark plugs on the engine and see if they are fouled out. A fouled out spark plug will cause the cylinder to not fire and let the fuel that is sprayed in go out the exhaust valve into the exhaust system. The spark plug will be wet with fuel on it. If the spark plug is good, then the fuel injector may be leaking causing the cylinder to flood with fuel and not burning it off. If you need further assistance with your engine misfiring, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.